g200kg create one application that is very useful for vocal, namely KeroVee ynag useful to correct and fix phitch the wrong. The workings of this KeroVee applications like any other VST effects, it is very easy to install, easy to use and free download.
You only need KeroVee.dll with your VST compatible host application. KeroVee is focused to so-called 'Autotune effect' or 'T-Pain effect', that is robotic but different from the vocoder. KeroVee can mix outputs of two independent transposed pitch-corrector and bypassed the output.
KeroVee was developed at the time of 3/27/2010, when it was version 1, and further developed until now has reached version 1.52. This means that these applications continue to experience change and further refined by developers.
If you want to know how to install this KeroVee, is easy enough, as follows:
Once installed, you can view this short video, a demo of KeroVee which can be considered as a tutorial in its use:
On his official website you can also find a demo KeroVee result of, among others:
- Original sound kerovee-1.mp3
- Pitch Correction Demo kerovee-2.mp3
- Pitch Correction with orginal+transpose mix kerovee-3.mp3
- Demo Song: "30cm featuring KeroVee" 30cm.mp3
- Demo Song: "30cm featuring KeroVee(formant preserved version)" 30cm-2.mp3
- Formant tweak demo (Original)
- Formant tweak demo (MaleToFemale)
- Formant tweak demo (FemaleToMale)
- Formant tweak demo (Mix)
You are welcome to download and use KeroVee. Please give them any suggestions you may have for new features and improvements.